Tim established his own practice Wixted & Co, specialising in Civil Litigation in 2001.
Telephone: 0208 877 8700
Fax: 0208 877 8778
Tim Wixted trained as a solicitor between 1995 and 1997 with a multi-disciplined medium size legal practice. After qualification he was made a partner and in 2001 established his own practice Wixted & Co, specialising in Civil Litigation, particularly “No Win No Fee” litigation.
Tim oversees all of the firm’s professional negligence cases advising on case strategy and contributes regularly to the press and other media on professional negligence matters, particularly pension and investment professional negligence.
- Financial Times: Check that an investment is regulated, Neglect Assist urges
- This is Money: experts warn against putting nest eggs into ‘niche’ investments
- Sunday Express: A quick guide to pension scams and how to avoid them
- The Times: ‘Fraudsters are the biggest risk’
- Financial Times: Neglect Assist concerned by airport parking investment scheme
- Moneyweek: How to spot a dubious investment scheme
- The Director: Neglect Assist Director’s views on pensions
- Solicitors Journal: Warning over Budget pensions cut
- PCA: Pensions allowance cut could create as many problems as it solves
What do his clients say?
“Mr Wixted, my wife and I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the fast and very efficient service you have given us…”
– Mr and Mrs S, Stoke-on-Trent
“Thank you for the efficient and speedy way you have handled my case…”
– Mrs A, Rushden
“We thank you for your efficient service in dealing with our claim…”
– Mr and Mrs E, Caerleon
“Many thanks for the resolution of my claim. Once again, thank you…”
– Mrs A, Leeds